dimanche 19 août 2007

Fêtes de Genève

Hello everybody,

yes it is about time that I have my own blog. Instead of sending pictures via e-mail, it is you who will now have to visit my blog from time to time. You are welcome!

First of all, I want to say that I hesitate a long time as to the language I would use for this blog. Obviously, French being my mother tongue and a fantastic language, it would have been an obvious choice. But since some of my friends are located throughout the world, I chose the globalised language. As a compromise, I used a title in French "Monde de Jerome".

The first entry starts with some pictures I took at the world famous "Fêtes de Genève" on August 11. Enjoy.


On Thursday, August 16, I went with two work cooleagues to the Stade de Suisse in Berne to watch the European Football Association game between Young Boys (YB) Berne and RC Lens. It ended in a draw 1-1. For more infos, watch http://www.bscyb.ch/yb-news-detail?id=14538. Nice experience in a big stadium. Lots of light. Still need to make a comment or two about the food: the YB sausage was really not good and it took me quite a while to notice that the beer was alcohol free. No alcohol was allowed inside the stadium... !

Well, that my first input. I will try my best to keep you up-to-date.

Aucun commentaire: