lundi 9 mai 2011

Rehoboth Beach

Early May provides a good opportunity to look out for nice summer spots. A beach on the Atlantic Ocean would be a great week-end get-away. So we headed to Rehoboth Beach, a little Delaware town, two hours drive from Washington.
The weather was not yet nice enough to go for a dip. The beach seems nice and broad. No comments on the food options... I also spotted a mini-golf and tennis courts. The highlight of the day was when I spotted a group of around twenty dolphins swimming close to the shore. Glad to see that my talents as an animal spotter apply not only in Africa but also in America. The whole crowd was then alerted. Unfortunately, the pictures are not so good, but you can trust me that this is the dorsal fin of a dolphin.

So let's come back in summer! I will keep you posted.

Aucun commentaire: