mardi 20 septembre 2011

scary Kings Dominion

When visitors decide to come and visit, you sometimes have to agree with their wishes and go along. So this time, following my visitors lead to the Kings Dominion "amusement" park.
On the map of the park, the names of the rides are already scary, such as the anaconda, the grizzly, the rebel yell, the volcano blast coaster, the schockwave, the drop tower, the skyflier and lastly the intimidator... Next to these rides, there were also signs indicating their degree of madness.
But what is worse than names on a paper, it is experiencing them!! Obviously, I was distraught when I saw that the volcano blast coaster was closed. It was the only level 5 ride I wanted to do... Kidding, I was already whiter than usual on the level 4 rides. And I cannot tell you the color I was, when I did a ride after the lunch break. And you will not see me either, because I did not find it appropriate to get any of the "photo finish" that are taken while you are on the ride.
Fortunately, there are also quieter things to do, like trying to win big stuff animals, listening to some music, and especially volunteering to take pictures. I am quite good at the last one!

Aucun commentaire: